Opening a self serve frozen yogurt store in the New England area?
How to Start Your Self Serve Frozen Yogurt shop
Be ahead of the curve. Frozen yogurt stores have long been a popular concept on the west coast and the advent of easy-to-use, self-serve frozen yogurt machines has made this a fast growing trend here in New England.
The self serve frozen yogurt shop offers a frozen treat very similar to soft ice cream but that is healthier due to the low fat, probiotic content. This delicious frozen treat is also available as gluten & lactose free wholesale frozen yogurt mix that would typically be offered simultaneously in multiple popular flavors.
The self serve frozen yogurt shop displays a row, or wall, of machines loaded with multiple delicious flavors and a self service topping bar to add a variety of fruit, candy, & nuts to the concocted treat. The clients pay by the ounce, or by the cup size, for a bowl that they fill themselves with any combination of flavored frozen yogurt and toppings.
Our Electro Freeze frozen yogurt machine is designed specifically for self serve frozen yogurt outlets and can allow you to operate your business more profitably with fewer employees and smart inventory.
Electro Freeze is proud to be a supplier of machines to a large number of frozen yogurt chains, and if you are a franchisor using another brand of machines you should check out ours. We are the the frozen yogurt shop experts We provide only the best frozen yogurt machines; made in the USA. Our state of the art equipment complies with all American standards, regulations and required certifications.
We don’t just meet regulatory requirements, we lead the industry with smart frozen yogurt machines. Beware of foreign equipment that does not adhere to local codes. Peach Wave, Yogur, A&W, Long John Silvers, Slush Puppie, Burger King, all recognize Electro Freeze as the brand you can trust; made in the USA for over 100 years. Our family has been a key partner in ice cream equipment for over 60 years and will be there when you need parts and support.
We teach frozen yogurt courses and offer continued support to individual stores and franchise locations to make your business a success. Let us show you why we are a primary supplier to franchises like Dairy Queen, Sonic and Sam’s Club. Contact us to start your business plan today.
Take a look at these smart, WIFI capable, Self Serve Frozen Yogurt Machines – remotely adjustable, with Portion count. Although regular soft serve machines are sometimes used for frozen yogurt, Electro freeze has designed a machine specifically for frozen yogurt mix in self serve applications. When selecting a frozen yogurt machine for self serve you need to consider:
- Quality of the finished product
- Noise generated by the machine
- Ease of operation
- Energy cost
- Purchase cost
- Installation cost
- Maintenance cost
- Cleaning cost
- WIFI capable
- Portion count
- Regulatory Compliance
- Heat management
Service is priority #1
- We provide you with simple profitable options to choose from for your frozen yogurt business.
- We supply smart self serve frozen yogurt machines that are WIFI capable for remote control & monitoring.
- We teach you how to set up smart inventory control.
- We advise you on the best layouts for self service frozen yogurt shops.
- We have you taste the most profitable and the most popular frozen yogurt recipes.
- We sell frozen yogurt supplies for your frozen yogurt store; Cups, spoons, napkins, frozen yogurt mixes, & frozen yogurt flavors.
- We offer practical ideas for decorating your frozen yogurt shop.
- Let our extensive experience guide you towards the highest frozen yogurt profits using industry best practices.
- Your menu combines flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings. Most of the frozen yogurt shops offer ten different flavors of frozen yogurt and a wide variety of toppings: fresh fruits, cereals, nuts, candy, and chocolate bits.
- You can purchase the yogurt as a liquid, a frozen liquid or a powder from a local or national producer. Sugar-free yogurt, non-dairy yogurt or organic yogurt is available on the market. You load your machines with your choice of yogurts and flavors.
- Adding frozen yogurt shakes on the menu might attract a lot of customers with minimal investment.
- The frozen yogurt machine is specifically designed for yogurt mix but works well with regular soft serve. Therefore, you can load one cylinder of the machine with ice cream mix and offer soft ice cream as well on your menu.
- Will it be an add-on to an existing business or a stand-alone business?
- Your first business venture or an addition to your portfolio of businesses?
- A business plan will be an essential step towards success.
This document will reflect the expenses and revenues within a projected time frame. The basic expenses like insurance, utilities, rent, renovations, employees and supplies are all accounted for as well as revenue projections. Contact us to start your business plan today; let our experience help you with:
- How to find the best locations.
- Demographic analysis of customer base.
- Choosing all the right equipment, signs, & supplies.
- Time line, location, permits (zoning, building and health)
- Getting building quotes from contractors
- Architect – list of recommended architects our customers have used for designs.
- Visit our facility to do taste tests of various suppliers of yogurt and try out recipes
- Attend a seminar: pre-training for owners. Suggested profitable items for your menu and ideas to bolster your bottom line and reduce costs.
Acana Northeast supplies frozen yogurt machines and ice cream equipment to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Service is our priority #1